No items in your shopping cart
ROZALIA RUSSIAN CHADSTONE STORE COMPETITION
1. The promoter of this competition is Popping Candy Pty Ltd (ABN 74 620 386 825) of registered office address: Suite 2, Level 1, 60-66 Hanover St, Fitzroy, Victoria, Australia. The above mentioned company will be hereafter referred to as the ‘Promoter.’
2. All competition entrants must be residing in Victoria, Australia and are able to arrange their own travel to Chadstone Shopping Centre, 1341 Dandenong Road, Chadstone, VIC, AUS, 3148 on Thursday the 10th of December 2020 for a 5:50pm start.
3. Employees of the Promoter or their family members or anyone else connected in any way with the competition or helping to set up the competition shall not be permitted to enter the competition.
3. To enter the competition an entrant must comment on the relevant Instagram post, making sure to tag the friend they would like to bring along with them. To be eligible to receive the prize, the winner must be following @atoir_ on Instagram
4. Closing date for entry will be 7pm (AEST) Tuesday 8th December 2020. After this date the no further entries to the competition will be permitted.
5. No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason.
6. The rules of the competition and the prize for each winner are as follows: For each promotion application submitted the entrant receives 1 ticket into the draw.
7. 10 winners will be picked at random. Each winner will receive two entry tickets to the Apparel by Rozalia x Atoir Chadstone Launch Night event where they will attend a styling session with Rozalia Russian. Each winner and a friend will receive 1 garment from Apparel by Rozalia x Atoir of their choice (subject to garment availability).
8. The Promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions without notice in the event of a catastrophe, war, civil or military disturbance, act of God or any actual or anticipated breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other event outside of the Promoter’s control. Any changes to the competition will be notified to entrants as soon as possible by the Promoter.
9. The Promoter is not responsible for inaccurate prize details supplied to any entrant by any third party connected with this competition.
10. No cash alternative to the prizes will be offered. The prizes are not transferable. Prizes are subject to availability and we reserve the right to substitute any prize with another of equivalent value without giving notice.
11. Winners will be drawn at random at Suite 2, Level 1, 60-66 Hanover St, Fitzroy, Victoria, Australia on Wednesday 9th December 2020.
12. The winner will be notified by email and/or text message within 2 days of the closing date. If the winner cannot be contacted or do not claim the prize within 24 hours of notification, we reserve the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and pick a replacement winner.
13. The Promoter will notify the winner when and where the prize can be collected.
14. The Promoter’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
15. By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her acceptance and agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
16. The competition and these terms and conditions will be governed by Australian law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of Australia.
17. The winner agrees to the use of his/her name and image in any publicity material. Any personal data relating to the winner or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current Australian data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party without the entrant’s prior consent.
18. The winner’s name may be published on our website and social media channels.
19. This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook, Twitter or any other Social Network. You are providing your information to the Promoter and not to any other party.
ACKNOWLEDGEMENT AND ACCEPTANCE
These Terms + Conditions govern your access and use of our website (www.atoir.com.au) and related services including the ordering, purchase and delivery of items from our website and subscriptions to our online newsletter (collectively, our Website).
ATOÌR reserves the right to make changes to the Website and Terms & Conditions at any time, without notice.
PRICING + PAYMENT
All prices are shown in Australian Dollars (AUD$)
PLACING AN ORDER ON THE WEBSITE
When you place an order for a ATOÌR product, ATOÌR will immediately process your payment. If your payment is successful, ATOÌR will send you an acknowledgement email confirming your order. ATOÌR retains the right, in its sole discretion, to cancel or refuse any order.
Once your order has been placed you cannot cancel the order. Please note that once you have placed an order we are unable to cancel an order or stop an order from being dispatched at your request. ATOÌR products may not be purchased for re-sale.
We have used our best endeavours to ensure all information, graphics, audio and video and other items appearing on this site (Content) are correct and up-to-date.
While we have made every attempt to show textures, appearances and colours of our items as accurately as possible, product images may vary from the delivered product depending on your monitor, settings and computer equipment. ATOÌR is not responsible for any such variations in respect of your order. However, if an item is materially different from the representation on the Website, you may be entitled to a refund or exchange under the Australian Consumer Law.
Unless otherwise stated, any additional items and accessories styled or shown in a product image are for display purposes only and are not included in the listed price. You must ensure that you carefully read the product title and description before purchasing anything from our Website.
All orders are made subject to availability. Whilst we use our best efforts to ensure that items are available for delivery, there may be some circumstances where items are unavailable.
If we cannot fulfil your order, or a part of your order, we will notify you within a reasonable time after you complete your order. Please note that we may need to cancel your order, or cancel part of your order, on this basis. If your order is cancelled, we will refund in full all amounts you have paid in respect of such unavailable product. Alternatively, we may contact you to advise you of a delay in restocking a particular product and delivery of your order and you may agree to proceed with your order on the basis of a delayed delivery date (or an alternative product).
FAULTY OR DAMAGED ITEMS
In accordance with your rights under the Australian Consumer Law being Schedule 2 to the Competition and Consumer Act 2010 (Cth)(ACL):
(a) if an item has a major or serious problem, you are entitled to choose a refund, or exchange, or ask for compensation for any drop in the value of the item, provided you present proof of purchase. An item has a major problem when:
(i) a reasonable consumer would not have bought the goods if they had known about the problem;
(ii) the goods are significantly different from the description, sample or demonstration model shown;
(iii) the item is substantially unfit for their normal purpose and cannot easily be made fit within a reasonable time; or
(iv) the item is unsafe;
(b) if an item has a minor problem, please contact ATOÌR Customer Service where we may refund or replace the item, or repair the item within a reasonable time. If it is not repaired in a reasonable time you can choose a refund or replacement.
All ATOIR product is sold in AUD Currency Australian Dollars.
ATOÌR uses eWAY ( http://www.eway.com.au/) to provide the payment services for the Website. For more information on eWAY's security processes, please visit their website at http://www.eway.com.au/developers/about/technology.
In the event of unusual activity, ATOÌR reserves the right to temporarily or permanently suspend payment via your credit card or debit card and we may contact you, your bank or any other relevant third party to report such unusual activity.
We want to make your shopping experience as seamless as possible so to make things easy we accept all major credit cards including Visa and MasterCard.
You must not pay, or attempt to pay, for orders through any fraudulent or unlawful means.
SHIPPING AND DELIVERY
Your Order will be delivered to you through one of our third party couriers.
By placing an order with ATOÌR, you are responsible for original shipping charges, all applicable custom and duty import fees and the cost of return shipping back to ATOÌR. This also applies to any shipments that are refused by you at delivery.
You acknowledge and agree that any representations about delivery times are subject to postal/courier delays. ATOÌR will not be liable for any delay's caused by conditions outside of our control.
ATOÌR ships internationally, and international orders are subject to delivery charges laid out in the Shipping Policy.
Please refer to our Shipping + Returns Policy for further information.
CUSTOMS AND IMPORT TAXES
You agree that you are liable for, and will pay for, any taxes, duties, customs or import charges that may apply to your order. This also applies to any shipments that are refused by you at delivery.
RETURN OF PRODUCTS
All returns of orders to ATOÌR will be governed in accordance with our Returns Policy, which you can find here.
Unless otherwise indicated, ATOÌR or ATOÌR's licensors owns all copyright of the material on, and intellectual property in, the Website, including all text, graphics, user interfaces, photographs, registered or unregistered trademarks, logos, and artwork including but not limited to the design, structure, selection, coordination, expression, 'look and feel' and arrangement of such content.
You are not permitted to publish, manipulate, duplicate, copy, sell, distribute or otherwise reproduce or exploit, in any format, any of the content or copies of the content supplied to you or which appears on this Website nor may you use any such content in connection with any business or commercial enterprise.
THIRD PARTY SITES
For the subscription and receiving of emails, we follow the opt in/out policy. If you wish to opt out of receiving emails from us, please click the unsubscribe link included in every message. If you are having trouble unsubscribing, please do not hesitate to contact us here.